Medical Services is your first stop for the diagnosis and treatment of illness, injury, and ongoing conditions, as well as for preventive counseling and education. Our dedicated and professional clinicians provide a full range of care, from screening tests to medical emergencies. Most of our services are covered for students who have paid the Campus Health Service Fee while some services have fees that may apply.
Medical Services Offers
Our medical staff includes Board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants as well as nurses with specialized skills including travel health and wound care. The services we offer are as follows:
- General medical appointments, including phone and video visits.
- Laboratory tests and X-ray services.
- Medical advice for routine concerns during clinic hours; advice for urgent conditions from our on-call physician.
- Referrals to specialists, primarily at Stanford Hospital & Clinics.
- Medication injections and immunizations.
Medical Services Resources
Connect with a number of resources that have been curated by our staff to provide support to the various communities on campus.
An early visit to the Vaden Health Center Travel Clinic should be on your “To Do List” at least six to eight weeks before leaving. The Travel Medicine Clinic at Stanford is open to Stanford students, faculty, staff, spouses, partners and alumni.