Medical Services is your first stop for the diagnosis and treatment of illness, injury, and ongoing conditions, as well as for preventive counseling and education. Our dedicated and professional clinicians provide a full range of care, from screening tests to medical emergencies. Most of our services are covered for students who have paid the Campus Health Service Fee. For some services fees may apply. We offer
- General medical appointments: we offer a full range of services including phone and video visits.
- Laboratory tests and X-ray services.
- Medical advice for routine concerns during clinic hours; advice for urgent conditions from our on-call physician.
- Referrals to specialists, primarily at Stanford Hospital & Clinics.
- Allergy injections and immunizations.
- Physical exams for employment and scholarships.
Staff: Our medical staff includes Board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants as well as nurses with specialized skills including travel health and wound care.
Hours: Book online or call (especially if you have an urgent concern) to schedule a weekday appointment. On weekends or holidays, call the same day for urgent care. See operating hours for details.
Phone: 650-498-2336, Ext. 1