Confidential Support Team (CST)
Our Mission is to support connection, healing, and thriving among Stanford community members impacted by sexual, relationship, and gender-based violence through confidential, trauma-informed consultation, counseling, and outreach.
What Happens at CST
CST Initial Consult Visits are 30-60 minutes in length, depending on your needs. During the initial visit, your CST counselor will provide confidential emotional support and discuss your rights, as well as options, and resources related to reporting and available, including further counseling.
Does This Sound Like You or Someone You Know?
- Unsure if the experience was sexual assault, sexual harassment, or gender-based discrimination?
- Distressed by a sexual or relationship experience and don't know who to talk to?
- Experiencing emotional control or harm in a relationship?
- Want to know more about how to make a report or what reporting means?
- Unsure about the next steps?
- Need to talk through how to support someone else?
- CST can help with these uncertainties.