Confidential Support Team (CST)
Does this sound like you or someone you know?
- Unsure if the experience was sexual assault, sexual harassment, or gender-based discrimination?
- Distressed by a sexual or relationship experience and don't know who to talk to?
- Experiencing emotional control or harm in a relationship?
- Want to know more about how to make a report or what reporting means?
- Unsure about the next steps?
- Need guidance in how to support someone else?
- CST can help with these uncertainties.
What CST Offers
The Confidential Support Team (CST) offers free and confidential support to Stanford students impacted by sexual assault and relationship violence, including domestic abuse, intimate partner abuse, stalking, and sexual or gender-based harassment and discrimination.
Who We Are
You are not alone. Meet the members of the Confidential Support Team (CST) whom you can connect with during your personal journey through campus.
How to Connect With Us
There are several ways for individuals to connect with us at CST for both urgent or non-urgent support. Here you can find the way that works best for your needs.
What Happens at CST
CST Initial Consult Visits are 30-60 minutes in length, depending on your needs. During the initial visit, your CST counselor will provide confidential emotional support and discuss your rights, as well as options, and resources related to reporting and available, including further counseling.
Additional Programs and Services
In addition to directly supporting students impacted by sexual, relationship, and gender based violence, we offer the following community services. Contact us for more information!
CST is dedicated to campus outreach.