**Flu shots and other Non-Flu Immunizations are available at Walgreens at Vaden** No appointments necessary! Cardinal Care and most insurances are accepted with no cost share to you.
What We Offer
Walgreens at Vaden offers the following:
- Full prescription services
- Individualized medication counseling
- Customized arrangements for medication continuity for extended time away from campus
- Advice about over-the-counter medications
- Over-the counter items such as allergy, cold, and pain medications, condoms, moisturizers, thermometers, pill splitters, and more
- Emergency contraception
Please see Vaden Health Center’s Hours of Operation.
Walgreens at Vaden can be reached by calling 650-815-2000 or 650-498-2336.
If the pharmacists are assisting other students and are unable to get to the phone, or your call occurs outside of business hours, you may leave a private message and your call will be returned.
Why Use Walgreens at Vaden?
The Walgreens at Vaden pharmacy specializes in students’ needs. The pharmacists work closely with the Vaden clinicians and deliver highly personalized service. The pharmacy is located onsite at Vaden Health Center for students' convenience and is easily accessible from most campus locations by foot, bike, or campus shuttle. The pharmacy strives to keep fees lower than those at community pharmacies.