What We Offer
Vaden's pharmacy offers the following:
- Full prescription services.
- Individualized medication counseling.
- Customized arrangements for medication continuity for extended time away from campus.
- Advice about over-the-counter medications.
- Over-the counter items such as allergy, cold, and pain medications, condoms, moisturizers, thermometers, pill splitters, and more.
- Emergency contraception (Plan B).
- An Internet Refill Request system.
Please see Vaden Health Center’s Hours of Operation.
The pharmacists can be reached by calling 650-498-2336, ext. 3, and selecting option 5.
If we are assisting other students and are unable to get to the phone, or your call occurs outside of business hours, you may leave a private message and your call will be returned.
Walgreens at Vaden
On June 24, 2019, the Vaden Health Center pharmacy will become Walgreens at Vaden. Learn more.
Why Use Vaden?
Vaden's pharmacy specializes in students’ needs. The pharmacists work closely with the Vaden clinicians and deliver highly personalized service. The pharmacy is located onsite at Vaden Health Center for your convenience and is easily accessible from most campus locations by foot, bike, or campus shuttle. The pharmacy strives to keep fees lower than those at community pharmacies.