Main content start
The state of being in good health, especially as an actively pursued goal.
- Vaden’s Wellness staff, SUPER, and SARA staff come to your residence halls, community centers and student groups meetings.
- Faculty “Night” Programs create engaging connections outside of the classroom.
- WellnessEd gives students opportunities to explore different health and wellness concepts via academic courses.
- CCARE investigates methods for cultivating compassion and promoting altruism within individuals and society through rigorous research, scientific collaborations, academic conferences. In addition, CCARE provides a compassion cultivation program and teacher training as well as educational public events and programs.
Online Courses and Seminars
- Awakening Joy: Live and online courses available
- Penn LPS MAPP Program: Master’s degree program - Applied Positive Psychology
- 7 Doors of Happiness: Insights in positive psychology, neuroscience, and mindfulness
For Youth and Families
- Project Happiness: Palo Alto organization dedicated to increasing well-being among youth
- Race to Nowhere: Film about the struggles of high achieving Bay Area high school students
- Challenge Success: A project of the Stanford School of Education that provides information and strategies for kids’ academic fulfillment
- Greater Good: Bay Area university center for research and education offering outstanding public programs about human flourishing
- Just One Thing: weekly newsletter for happiness, health, and a better world