SUPER Reports and Current News
Main content start
Read various reports created by and in collaboration with SUPER as well as access the latest news or alerts.
- Stanford is launching several public health-based strategies aimed at reducing high-risk alcohol and drug use.
- Are BORGs an Effective Harm Reduction Practice?
- Mercury News: In California, fentanyl now behind 1 out of every 5 youth deaths
- Song for Charlie: College Fentanyl Awareness Toolkit
- NIDA: Marijuana and hallucinogen use among young adults reached all time-high
- DEA: One Pill Can Kill
- Stanford 2022 Alcohol and Drug Undergraduate Survey: Findings
- End of the Year Report & Drug Free Schools and Communities Act Biennial Report: 2021-2022
- End of the Year Report & Drug Free Schools and Communities Act Biennial Report: 2019-2020
- Stanford 2019 Alcohol and Drug Undergraduate Survey: Findings
- Alcohol Solutions Group (ASG): Final Report (2020)
- AlcoholEdu Frosh-Only Survey: Results From 2012-2020
- Stanford University Student Alcohol and Other Drugs Policy