Both the laboratory and X-ray suites are located on the first floor of Vaden Health Center at 866 Campus Drive.
Vaden’s lab provides blood, urine, and stool collection. You may walk in any time during business hours—no appointment is needed. An order from a health care provider for these services is required.
Vaden offers basic X-ray services (plain films). An appointment and an order from a health care provider for these services are required.
- During the academic year, the X-ray suite is open Monday 9 am-noon and 1:30-5 pm; Tuesday through Friday 11:30 am-12:30 pm and 1:30-5 pm.
- During the summer, the X-ray suite is closed. Services are available at Stanford Hospital & Clinics (Blake Wilbur).
- There are no x-ray services in the evenings or on weekends at Vaden.
- The X-ray suite is closed Saturdays, Sundays, during winter break, and on all university holidays:
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving Day
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day