Medical Records Release, Privacy Rights, and Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Main content start
Access important forms as well as information about patient and privacy rights to be aware of.
The following forms may be used to
- request release of your medical or mental health records FROM an outside provider or agency TO Vaden Health Center
- grant permission to Vaden to release your records to an outside provider or agency
- request a copy of your records for yourself.
Submit the appropriate, completed form by email to VadenMedRec@stanford.edu, by fax to 650-498-1118, by postal mail to Vaden Health Center, 866 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA 94305, Attention: Medical Records Department, or in person at Vaden.
- To request release of your medical records TO Vaden Health Services FROM an outside agency, us this Access form
- To grant Vaden Heath Services permission to release your medical records to an outside agency or to request a copy for yourself use this Access form
- Note: Fees may apply
Vaden's Notice of Privacy Practices details how health information about you may be used and disclosed as well as how you can obtain access to this information. Please review carefully. Access form
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Know your patient rights and responsibilities. Access form