CST honors diversity, inclusion, and intersectionality in all aspects of our programming and services. We condemn anti-Blackness and both the historic and ongoing systemic racism, injustice, and violence against Black community members. We are committed to examining how we can challenge anti-blackness and white supremacy within ourselves and within our program, particularly since our work is fundamentally intertwined with issues of oppression and social justice.
Does this sound like you or someone you know?
- Unsure if the experience was sexual assault, sexual harassment, or gender-based discrimination?
- Distressed by a sexual or relationship experience and don't know who to talk to?
- Want to know more about how to make a report or what reporting means?
- Unsure about the next steps?
- Need guidance in how to support someone else?
CST can help with these uncertainties.
* CST counselors do not have an obligation to report a student's experience to the Title IX Office or law enforcement.
* There are some limits to confidentiality, including the obligation to report abuse of a minor.
What Does Confidentiality Mean?