Stanford students may use Vaden Health Center. The cost of most services are covered without charge for students who have paid the Campus Health Service Fee. Students who have not paid the Campus Health Service Fee will be charged for each service.
Dependents (age 18 or older) of Stanford students may use Vaden for a fee.
- Dental Care
- Emergency Contraception
- "I feel sick..."
- Allergy, Immunization, and Injection Clinic
- Physical Therapy
- STI Screening (including confidential HIV testing)
- Women's Health
- Dermatology at Vaden
- Eating Disorders Medical Specialty Clinic at Vaden
- Optometry Services at Vaden
- Sports Medicine at Vaden
- Transgender Services at Vaden
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
Health Promotion Services (HPS)
Overview of HPS programs and services, including individual consultations and educational workshops and seminars. HPS programs:
- Body Image/Nutrition Programs
- Peer Health Educators
- Happiness + Health Programs
- Sexual Health Peer Resource Center (SHPRC)
- Sexual Health and Relationships
Anonymous HIV testing, counseling and education through HIV*PACT