Vaden Patient is our online service that allows you to:
- Make medical appointments
- Make appointments for counseling and psychological services (CAPS)
- Make nutrition counseling appointments
- Make women's health exam / men's health appointments
- Make new Travel Clinic visit appointments
- Make Immunization and Injection Clinic appointments
- Make appointments to fulfill your Entrance Medical Requirements (TB testing and immunizations)
- Make appointments for allergy shots (excluding first appointment)
- Cancel appointments
- Communicate with your clinician
- Take the free screening tool to see if you are at risk for Hepatitis B (select "appointments")
To access Vaden Patient you will need your SUNet ID
You may also make HIV Anonymous Testing appointments via Health Promotion Services (HPS).
We plan to offer additional services online in the coming months. Check back for details.