VadenPatient is our online services allowing you to:
- Make Medical Appointments
- Make Appointments with Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Make Nutrition Counseling Appointments
- Make Women's Health Exam / Men's Health Appointments
- Make new Travel Visit Appointments
- Make Immunization and Injection Appointments
- Make appointments to fulfill your Entrance Medical Requirements (TB testing and immunizations)
- Make appointments for Allergy Shots (excluding first appointment)
- Cancel Appointments
- Communicate with Your Clinician
- Take the free screening tool to see if you are at risk for Hepatitis B (select "appointments")
To access VadenPatient you will need your SUNet ID
You may also make HIV Anonymous Testing appointments via Health Promotion Services (HPS).
We plan to offer additional services online in the coming months. Keep checking back for details.