All Stanford students may seek medical care at Vaden Health Center, regardless of what kind of health insurance you have. Primary care services are covered without charge for students who have paid the Campus Health Service Fee. Students who have not paid the Campus Health Service Fee will be charged for each service.
For all medical care outside of Vaden Health Center, you need health insurance. For that reason, the University requires that all registered students have health insurance.
Please see Insurance for important information regarding:
- Cardinal Care - Stanford University's Student Health Plan
- Using Your Own Health Insurance
- Health Insurance for Your Dependents
- Dental and Vision Care Coverage
- Information for International students
- FAQ for new students