We are very pleased to announce that Vaden Health Center’s Physical Therapy unit reopened on September 7, 2010 under the new management of MORE Physical Therapy, Inc., a private physical therapy firm based in San Jose.
MORE’s state of the art manual physical therapy services include:
- Patient education in mechanism of injury, wellness, and injury prevention
- Modalities used to aid in increased soft tissue mobility and to reduce pain and swelling such as ultrasound, iontophoresis, light therapy, electrical stimulation, biofeedback and hot and cold therapies
- Instruction in postural control and exercise to address musculoskeletal injury and pain
- Post-operative rehabilitation for a wide variety of orthopaedic and musculoskeletal conditions
- Sport-specific rehabilitation for the active student
- Ergonomic evaluation and education
- Development of personalized independent exercise programs
The Campus Health Service Fee does not cover physical therapy services. Services will be charged to students’ health insurance. Cardinal Care and most other student insurance plans will be accepted. The physical therapy staff will assist with necessary pre-authorizations.
MORE Physical Therapy, Inc. provides individualized treatment programs emphasizing hands-on care, education, and the active involvement of the patient. Established in 1988, MORE utilizes an integrative treatment philosophy to restore stability, mobility, and strength in order to return patients to their desired level of activity.
To make an appointment, please call (650) 723-3195.Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org