Welcome to Vaden Health Center!We are here to provide care, support, and education to Stanford students.
- Anxiety, Depression, and Emotional Distress
- Colds and Flu
- Eating Well
- Goal Setting
- LGBTQ Health & Resources
- Sexual Assault
...for other topics, see our Virtual Health Library
What Can I Do If...
- Do you have questions about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and its impact on students' options for health insurance coverage? If so, see our Questions & Answers to learn more . . .
- 2013-2014 Cardinal Care and Dependent Plan information is now available
- Get your free flu shot! Drop-in flu clinics will be offered at Vaden every Monday (except Thanksgiving week) October 7 – December 2, 3:00 – 6:00 pm. For more information about flu clinics on campus, click here.
- If you plan to travel abroad, check out the new Travel
Preparation Course online!
ATHLETICS 196: Practice of Happiness
This class allows students to explore personal happiness through the application of research-based principles to enhance everyday life. The goal of the class is to position happiness as the cornerstone of personal wellness, purpose and fulfillment. (1 unit)Tuesdays, Sept 24 – Oct 22 (5 sessions), 3:15 to 5:05 PM 200-030, Lane History Corner, Main Quad